Friday, December 3, 2010

Not Quite a Week

Do you have any idea how hard it has been for me to not be able to do a photo shoot of my little man?!  There's only so much you can do in the NICU and I could have done more (in terms of photography) but I found that everytime I was by Owen's bedside I was in mom mode not photographer mode - though I will say there were moments holding my baby that I would look down at him and think this would make the most incredible picture, though of course capturing the picture would require finding my camera and moving around and I just resolved to hold those pictures in my mind and in my heart and selfishly keep those private special moments to myself.

So anyways, I would have done this shoot the day after we got home but all of my photography backdrops had been moved into the shed and so I had to wait until Ed could get around to digging them out and well, it's not like we didn't have a lot of other things going on.  So without further ado here are the much awaited (for me anyways) baby pictures of our precious Owen.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Owen at 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment